Residence Permit

Swedish course with visa

If you are not an EU citizen, you need the residence permit (visa) to have the permission to enter and stay in Sweden. If you are a medical practitioner, then you may be eligible to apply for a Swedish language course which is included with the visa (residence permit( process for one year. You can bring your family members like your spouse (wife/husband) and children under age of 18 and let them stay with you during this one year.


Sweden residence permit for medical staff

One-year residence permit for healthcare professions and medical staff who are seeking to work in Sweden. If you are a healthcare graduate like doctor, nurse, dentist etc and have a goal of working in Sweden, you may have the opportunity to come to Sweden with your family and follow your dream. We help you start your journey by attending an intensive Swedish language program which is tailor-made for medical staff.


Study visa Sweden

Non-EU citizens need to have the visa to be able to travel to Sweden. If you plan to study in Sweden, you should apply for a residence permit to have the permission to enter and stay in Sweden during your studies. Your application will be handled by the Swedish Migration Agency (Migrationsverket) and you might need to wait for a while until your case is being settled.